When the vehicle is running on the road, the onboard shock and vibration are the main causes of HDD damage and video footage loss. Dahua mobile devices comply with ISO 16750-3 and EN50155 to protect the system from electrical surge and vibration.
• Super-capacitor is applied to achieve smooth swith off in case of sudden system power down thus to avoid data loss and extend thehard disk lifespan.
• It keeps working about 5 sec after power off.
• Dahua devices have already passed standards ISO7637-2.
• Wide voltage input 6-36V.
Working temperature: -30°C (heater optional) ~ +60°C to cater extreme working conditions inside the vehicle.
Water and Dust Resistant
Dahua offers the cameras corresponding to water and dust resistant, with IP6K9K-rating.
Built-in G-sensor inside can help users to detect the vehicle turnover and collision immediately.
Smart Scene Adaptive
Dahua unique image processing technology makes the camera to suit different light conditions automatically .
• The WDR function is extremely useful in vehicle doors and spaces near windows to get clear enough images.
• Up to 120dB Wide Dynamic Range to capture a optimized image quality even in high contrast sunshine environment。